Monday, September 1, 2008

Days just passed by without you knowing, don't they?
IT'S SEPTEMBER!
like within a snap of the finger..no..maybe even when your fingers touch right before the snap
WALA!
it's a new month! in this case, one of the most terrifying months ever =(
i'm expecting this month to be exceptionally challenging..
for one: exams are 30 days down the road
2: the guy factor
3: im gonna get busy with everything that totally doesn't matter to me
oh well,that's life.

OH!!!! talk about fate

i just spotted a 'have you registered for heaven' T-shirt..
gets me thinking...
so, im 16, only another 85-16=69 years till i leave earth of old age
then what will happen if God takes me up tomorrow?or tonight?
coooool.....
the thought of death always strike me..
should i kill myself now?
or now?
what bout now?
how should i kill myself?
hang?*too cliche
jump*too much to handle!
drink poison*chicken
run into the sea of speeding cars?*wat if my bf catches me and he gets hit?!!!
so, i decided.
it's either i die of old age
or..
i get killed for a good cost =)
definition of good cost:

~take a bullet for anyone i care for~
~stabbed and chop into pieces by natives during a mission trip~
and i can't think of anymore, so my list ends there =)
whatever it is, i am so against dying caused by some freak accident
like getting run into by some drunk mat rempit
or
felling of a flight of stairs
or anything that stupid!
and im SO not gonna die of some silly sickness or cancer*if i can help it,which i can't*haiz

GONNA CHERISH THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER NO MATTER HOW BADLY IT GOES, JUST IN CASE I LEAVE EARTH IN OCTOBER
*then my studying for finals would go to waste =?

No comments: