Saturday, August 23, 2008

PUBERTY CAN BE SUCH TROUBLE!

k let me get this straight.
i love being a girl and i love being a teenager
which makes it i love being a teenage girl
but stuff like pimples that pop out endlessly!
and the jungle-like pubic hair!let's not even get there...
the leg hair alone is enough to keep me busy for an hour!
owh please don't get me started on the over loaded pad!
which eventually results with red patches on my poor pure white skirt!
and the cramps...*groans!
but then again im thankful that its the females that are capable of bearing
the bundle of joy and not the male, that would be totally wrong!
imagine a male telling his wife
"honey, i think im pregnant"
owh NO!!!
NO!
and then many painful months later
he conceives the child through the anus!
owh my gawsh!
what a thought!
know what? pimples..cramps...armpit hair..wateva it may be..
do your job of making me the one that quote the famous line
"my period's late"





No comments: