Thursday, September 18, 2008

My team. I love them. even though they are annoying, disobedient and disrespectful at times, they are still my beloveds.


During Merdeka Marching


marching to the center of the field

Formation #2. The Heart


ah! we look untidy! why the hand one up one down!!!
and check line not suppose to turn your head u know?!!
we kiri belok is it?
AHH!!! not nice! not nice!
and we won?!
we won!

still in shock from winning. we weren't fantastic, could have done so much better.
then again, sorry for yelling at u guys after winning but i have reasonable reasons.
still, my apologies.
to my commander: Awesome


click to zoom in


From the back

My Seniors
:

Miss ShuYi,Miss Stephanie,Miss KayTze,Sir DaoShen,
my commander: SL KahKheng,Sir Benjamin

My Marchers:
ASL WaiLoan, ShiJing, SL LiRen, KelvinKoay,ASL ShiMin,ASl Mindy,SL SiewYan,MayLing, YinYan,Brandon,WeiKeong,JoelMeyerAlfred,Felicia,Rachel,YingSie,ShinYee,ChowXin aka muah sister,TungJun,KokChong,ChenYuen,TzeHeng,NigelTing,Joshua,ZhanYeh*the one who fainted and totally freaked me out!,Sir YinChuan and me HSL ChowErn
absent: YoongLiung,EdwinSam

*credits to SL PeiShan for the pictures

No comments: