Thursday, September 25, 2008

left behind?

thinking back..to think forward

people that were once my age are now in various colleges spread out through out the world, striving dreams while having the time of their lives.
some of them are doing these designing courses, actually make that A LOT of them are into designing and the stuff they create are jaws-dropping! the details, even the spec is custom made! it's that perfect.
and there are people like my sister that are shooting towards the sky *in literal sense.
point is, everybody above 18 seem to be having the time of their lives!
doing crazy stuff.
can't wait to feel that sense of freedom. it's like the perfect world to be.
the big building with it's big compound accompanied by people i love and care for, probably with my soul mate to be. having my red Volkswagen beetle.
life.is.awesome

every time i view my youth leaders' blogs, there's that sense of nostalgia.
amazes me how they keep in touch with each other when they are everywhere!
it really touches me to see how people could grow up together like from toddler stage to their
'old' self now. friendship. so sophisticated!

gosh! soon i'll turn 17 then 18! and i'll be off to college..and separated from my fellow friends.
even as i speak, people are leaving me to pursue their studies and courier.
oh my gosh...growing up is so scary!!
hate goodbyes.
it's not that u won't see the leaving party ever again, it's just the thought of it.
so far!
really afraid to know what God has plan out for me.
i mean i know it's going to be good, but im just scared to leave my comfort zone,
to start a new routine.
before i know it, i'll be clubbing, driving (excited but terrified to), getting my first official job, enjoy shopping with my hard earnt money.soon i'll get married and going through the most horrifying pain, and then the finance planing, and finding the right school for the minis..
that's when i'll loose count of my age.

OH GAWSH! can't wait to live the life!

No comments: