Wednesday, July 30, 2008

?

got inspired to blog more after reading ying's blog..
thinking session starts now..
i just realize how busy i have been lately.
life was dead for the pass few months, but now, everything is thrown to me.
i enjoy it most of the time but sometimes you just get really annoyed when you want something done then and then but you 'helpers' are just slowing you down by a mile!
i think..i know i am really impatient when it comes to work.
if i need something, i want it at that second, any later and i get frustrated.
hate it when people deelee-dalee around when they are suppose to be working hard to achieve something else
i apologize if i had been an ass to anybody (so far) and pre-apologize for my faults to come.
people are not perfect and i am planets away from it.
even trying to BE perfect isn't working for me.
im actually kinda worried for my studies.
normally, i only freak out for/about my studies when exams are near, other than that, screw studies!
but lately, after running about so much, i kinda miss sitting down at my study table,
just flipping through pages after pages of non ending history about people with long
weird names that seem almost impossible to remember.
so know what? im gonna start studying again.
and this is just so to keep me secure
and to avoid giving up my year end holidays to study.
wanna know a fact about me?
i HATE accounts.
stupid patterns
stupid figures
stupid terms in BM
stupid marking system
stupid different books!
why can't they all use the same book!
which reminds me:
BK quiz is THIS Saturday!
im dead..
im dead...
im sosososo dead....!

No comments: