Wednesday, May 14, 2008

exams partially over

today is the 14th May. im officially not studying anymore till....the next test =)
time flies when you have a 6hours date with bio and a total of 2hours sleep during the exams itself.
i really don't understand why we need a whole 2hours..and a half for our bio paper! or physics!
i finish it all in half an hour! and then nap until the time's up. i probably failed a couple of subjects, but it's ok. i didn't study extra hard or anywhere near hard. i just casually read through what i was suppose to =)

ah...the feel of freedom! won't last for long though. [i think i'm lagi scared of the results then the exam itself.] shall cherish this moment. hopefully i won't fail to the extend of emo-ing right through my birthday. that would be really really sad.

things i gotta straighten out
1. my social life
2. my love life *if i have one
3. my spiritual walk
4. my room!
5. my eating habits
6. my wardrobe! big time! gota go shopping =)
7. and so on

i am absolutely amazed by the amounts of 'me' 'myself' and 'i' (s) in my daily conversations or rather thoughts. have you ever counted how many times do you mention those three self centered words in a day? i had never. never will. probably up to a million.haiz..such a selfish world.

note to self: stop talking bout myself

No comments: