Wednesday, April 16, 2008

whatever happened?


one day everything is going perfectly fine,no worries and I'm happily floating on cloud9. the next day everything is upside down and i have fallen into a pit of disasters. next thing i know i am back up on my feet and awaiting the next challenge just in time to get kick down and stepped on. when i finally realize i've been knock down and struggle to get up, a sharp stone hits me on the head at the spot it hurts most...so the cycle continues. it amuses me how much mood changes pms brings. i despise the fact that menstrual cycles are a part of growing up. nyway, as much as i dislike my red 'best friend', i am glad i am a gurl and not a boy. i mean the thought of guys getting high easily really scares me. don't wanna know what it feels like to be a boy with a little brother. [forget i said that.] though i am curious bout how a guy's body works.
for example:
1. do guys like it when girls flirt with them? do they find it pure annoying or do they enjoy the attention?
2. considering the extra active hormones in a guy's body, in most cases, does a guy like a girl because of her personality or is it just pure hormones hyper?
3. after all that i've heard of, is it true that guys master bed every freaking day?!
4. do guys appreciate thoughtful presents? i mean considering the fact that guys
don't agree with the everything-must-be-pretty concept.
5. do guys think of weddings? not just the thought of marrying a hot wife but the whole process of getting married. from the proposal to the ceremony to the honey moon to the moving out to the having children...and so it goes on

don't bother answering my rather silly questions.
just speaking my mind..my doubts...





No comments: