Sunday, March 23, 2008

SUNDAYS =)


the retarded gurl with the hot cup is eunice =)
she don't look that retarded usually...extra hyper that night.
o you wanna know something really interesting?
really really interesting?
3 of us are mono height
=)

see that blur face? that's JOASH! he is one of the blur-est guy around. and he mumbles a lot..not that i dont, but he does it too =) but thanks to him i learn a lot today. i know i'm really really outdated with the media stuffs... there are reasons why i have him and sun and mudew..XD i never knew there were THAT many animes around until he intro them one by one to me. o and did you know that there is this whole series of Batman? i didn't. i feel so NOOB!


see that not very gorgeous young lady? that's my sis... she's leaving next month! she's ditching me for the planes and jets. =( she went shopping a few days back. did you know oreef's surfing pants are like 20-30 bucks only!!! and she didnt get it for me =( you know i just realize there ain't no advantages to her leaving.. after she leaves, im gona share my room with my younger sis. and if she isn't around, i can't make her drive me around (secretly). and if she's not around, im next in line to do everything an eldest child does. =( haiz...AHHHHHHH so unfortunate.

No comments: