Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

woke up at 6!
ate breakfast, wash up, bathe, dress....
still feeling yawny, woke my dad up...dad was really enthusiastic...!
when i reach school...the first person i met was....wee han! my gosh! he is so much cuter than he was!!! lol... after duty, we got into our classes. i was praying for 4C but i got 4BR. fine. i'll live with it. then, in class.... like every other year... i wasn't very happy with my sit. complaint cried a bit. shed a tear. then decided that.....whatever! got a few friends upset on the first day wasn't part of my new year resolution. so........yeah.
NEXT YEAR'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTION:
-get somebody to book a place for me in class.
anyways...everything went fine. quite boring though..... but i guess better than many other classes =)

No comments: