Thursday, December 27, 2007

PMR!!!!

i was in Melaka when the whole hugging and crying session took place...
how unfortunate..
at like 12.05, jit sun called..he was all "i know your results already...im having it already...so hard to get it..." finally he told me "7A 1C...chines" i was like...'hehehe.....
i really wasn't expecting 7A's. i thought i would get like 5 or 6... but 7! whoa...

it really wasn't by my strength lah..it's God's credit..
sound so spiritual XD..but yea..
i mean during sejarah paper my nose bleed like crap! the pengawas were so worried.. but i didnt ask for extra time, so i didnt get it. but i manage to finish my paper on time and check through briefly. then, last month when i check online for the answers, i got like 42 over 60! 3 more questions to get an A!!!! super piss... my sincere advice: trust your first instincts... NEVER change your answers! really..

No comments: